CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 3, 2008

Welcome to the family


Hi everybody, my name is Lilly. I was born in East Point, GA and have recently made a big move to North Carolina. The sweet lady who cared for me promised she'd be taking me to a place where I could live inside and have lots of fun! I'm pretty sure that she forgot to tell me about the 2 GIANT dogs that I would have to share my new home with, but that's just fine. They look kinda funny to me and sometimes they make really weird noises. I've learned that since I'm a great deal smaller I can move a whole lot faster! And what makes me laugh the most is that I can go from underneath the couch, sneak up the stairs and make it back into my room before the dogs know that I'm gone! Boy this is going to be an adventure---stay tuned, cause my mama said I might get to blog again soon.

1 comments:

Jill said...

Welcome to the family Lily! Enjoy!!!


"cousin" Jill