CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Dining Room Makeover




The top photo shows our dining room a few days after we moved in, the middle photo is a picture of our curtain fabric and the last picture shows our new lighting and painted walls! We've had a busy couple of weekends that have included painting, re-wiring, and FINALLY unpacking all of our china! It's slowly coming together and I'm hoping to have my curtains done in the next week. It feels so nice to have one room almost finished!
On a side note, I went to a ladies brunch this afternoon at the church we've been attending. It was so nice to have an afternon of fellowship and to meet new people. There was such a wonderfully diverse group of ladies there this afternoon and it felt like I was at home!

1 comments:

The Anderson Family said...

Allison, your house looks so good! I cannot wait to see the whole thing!