CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

FINALLY!

Our living room is finally painted! Can I please tell everyone how excited I am! Tim and I got started Saturday afternoon about the time of the Georgia game and we finished around the 3rd quarter of the Tennessee/ Alabama game. We now have 2 whole rooms down and 8 more to go. I was actually "lucky" to paint because my husband is a perfectionist! He is an excellent painter and has a hard time letting anyone else help out (which I can understand). He very nervously handed me the roller and gave me about a good 10 minute lesson on how much paint to get on the roller, how to put it on the wall and then how to blend. I will say this was the very first time I have ever painted an entire room without 1 single drop of paint on my clothes, hair or even the floor! I was taught well! I'll post the pictures of the room later on this evening.

0 comments: