CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 3, 2008




Yikes! It has been such a long time since I've blogged. Here are a couple of recent pictures of the living room. It's a work in progresss, but a lot closer to being finished than the other rooms in our home! Let's see....to catch everyone up: We've had company every weekend in November! My two girlfriends Lindsay and Ashley came up the first weekend in November and we had a blast (even though it was a short visit!). The next weekend we had my mother for a few days--which was awesome! She really helped us get our living room and dining room in order and I had so much fun with her! The weekend after that we had Derek, Jennifer and James come up. We had so much fun hanging out--until I got sick Saturday night with the stomach flu!!!
I had about two days to recover from the stomach bug--then it was on to Thanksgiving! We spent the day at the Lake with Tim's family and had a HUGE dinner that night at his cousin Tonya's house. I did get up at 4:30am the day after Thanksgiving to get to Home Depot to buy our Christmas tree!!! It's not as fun when you live 45 minutes from the shopping, but I was able to get everything done by 10am!
The month of November completely FLEW by! We celebrated Tim's 28th birthday, enjoyed all the vegetables from the garden and had a housefull of people! I can't wait to see what December brings! We'll be home for 5 days at Christmas and I'm so looking forward to spending some time with friends and family.

0 comments: