CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Random Things

Mandy Thrasher has now "blog tagged" me! I am next in line to share 5 random things about me:

1) I will be more than happy to share a few pet peeves: People who DO NOT silence their phones in church! Seriously, can you not go an hour and a half without talking to someone? Also, people at the bank who wait until they get to the teller to fill out their information.
2) I love to read cookbooks! I read them cover to cover just like a book.

3) I might be the only person over the age of 5 that still loves colored sprinkles! I can't eat vanilla ice cream without them!

4) I lived in a 1 bedroom apartment with 2 great danes for 4 years. After living in a home with them I have no idea how I ever did that!

5) I still do not know how to properly apply eye shadow! I try about 3-4 times a year whenever a party/ event calls for it....but it really never looks right!


Now I tag Jennifer Anderson and my sister Heather!

0 comments: