CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 10, 2008

Home Improvements

This is the living room looking in from the dining room. The girls aren't loving the fact that they now have to sit on the floor. It's a daily battle that Tim and I are determined to win!



This is our master bedroom! I seriously can't tell you how many colors are truly on the walls in this room. There are 2 more colors to the right of the bed and looking at the wall across from the bed (both are NOT pictured!) As many of you know decorating's not really my thing. My mom came to the rescue and helped me out tremendously! The next step is paint, paint, paint!
I'll post pictures of the dining room when it's finished! My Aunt Margaret took me to a hole in the wall fabric store last weekend to help me pick out fabric for the dining room. We have recovered the chairs and picked out the paint colors---just need to put it all together!






1 comments:

The Fokens Family said...

Looking GREAT Allison! How much fun to decorate your new house. Enjoy every moment! I can't wait to visit sometime and enjoy the fruits of all your labor.
Miss you!
~Erica