CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 6, 2008

"Hanna"



This morning Tim and I woke up to lots of wind and rain as Tropical Storm Hanna makes her way through our town! It's just so crazy to me that we would get a tropical storm up here, but we are only 90 miles west of the coast. Today will be one of those fabulous days where we can both sit on the couch and watch football all day long. No painting the outside of the house, no picking vegetables from the garden.....just pure laziness!


To catch you up on this past week: I'm still waiting to hear back about substitute teaching. I did apply for a position at a bank up here and it went really well. I'll hear back sometime early next week and hope to have a job by the end of next week. I'm most excited about this because it's one of the FEW jobs that actually pay well above the $6.55/hr that all the other jobs pay. No wonder Taco Bell has been looking for a manager for 6 months now!


Tim's been doing really well! He had his picture taken for the newspaper this week introducing him as the new physical therapist in town. Who knew I married such a celebrity?!? While he's been off at work I have been given a "honey-do" list at the house. As if me being a domestic goddess wasn't good enough, I'm now stripping wallpaper! I was slighlty dreading this task, but once I got into it I actually enjoy it! Who knew?


Well, I'm off to the couch to finish my coffee and see what's happening on ESPN. Ya'll enjoy your morning!

0 comments: