CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 12, 2008

Family

Here are mom, dad, Brody and Caroline


Here is Brody and his "trick"...and yes, that is his passy in his mouth! And of course, a picture of Caroline during the best part of her day!
For the past few days I have been blessed to spend some quality time with my precious niece and nephew. I recieved a phone call from my sister b-e-g-g-i-n-g me to come down and help her watch the kids so she can pack up her house. Any mother out there knows how difficult it is to really get something done when you have 10 month old babies discovering a whole new world on their knees.
Mornings at the Jenkins' house start off with a bang! "Quick, get the bottles heated...change those wet diapers...get that shoe out of her mouth, don't let him eat the dog's food!" Brody and Caroline started crawling a couple of weeks ago and have officially taken over the house. My sister and brother-in-law are moving in the next week to a new (and much better laid out) home! I wish them all the best on their new journey :o).

0 comments: